Thursday, February 23, 2012

Abundant Life


I've so enjoyed the opportunities I have had thus far to speak to women around the South Florida Community. I have spoken at four different MOPs groups on topics like "Finding Friendship & Community During Difficult Times", "I will praise you in the storm" and also my "regular" presentation on "How to Support Those You Love While They Wait." How blessed I have been to meet so many wonderful women along the way and hear so many stories of pain and healing in the midst of infertility.

On Saturday I will be speaking at the church I grew up in -- Abundant Life Christian Centre. I'm excited about this opportunity as it will be at their women's prayer -- with mothers and non-mothers alike. Please pray for the Lord to use my word to bring healing to those who are hurting and specifically to bring souls to Him through this ministry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there!
XO Linda

TAV said...

Awesome! I, too, wish I could hear you speak!