Saturday, February 25, 2012

Moments in our lives

So much has been going on. There is no way to blog about every single moment. I will say that this morning, I had my final speaking engagement -- at the church I grew up at -- Abundant Life Christian Centre. What an incredible morning it was. The Lord was so present, and Because of Isaac was blessed by nearly $500 in donations! And I will say that I also got to speak to JB from Turkey. He has returned home and will now be there until we get home later next week.  

Here are a few fun snapshots from what has been going on here in South Florida during our last few days:
Isaac admiring the chocolate milk that Ms. Debbie brought him. He'd never had it before and just loved it!
Annette, who heads up the women's ministry at Abundant Life during a visit to the chaos we currently call home. I can't remember what was happening here, but Annette was obviously moved!

Elijah experiencing a new flavor!


Isaac giving us a rare photographic smile



Sunglasses from Ms. Annette!
My Dad helped me take the boys to Sugarsand park -- a huge place. I think they were pretty intimidated by everything that was there.
Papa reading Isaac a Veggie Tales story.
Look closely -- that's two little teeth that have popped up while we were gone. Two teeth, sitting up, and crawling EVERYWHERE!


Ms. Debbie brought Chik-Fil-A for breakfast! Didn't even know that was possible!

Bubbles!


Love those sticks! Love that smile!

2 comments:

Amy T. S. said...

Mmmmm...Chick Fil A for breakfast...

Faith said...

Looks like you are having a blast! The kids are so adorable!