Monday, February 27, 2012

Joia visits (in her own words)

I have so many photos to blog. So many things to share. So much has been going on here. But you know, while I have so many people here helping me, single parenting while you are not in your house throws off your routine a bit. So I'm behind. I'm going to let Joia tell the story of our visit. So jump over to her blog to see the fun we had:

Visit with Joia Part I
Visit with Joia Part II

I will say, quickly, that I was so honored Joia would give up time out of her life to drive -- ten hours or so -- to spend time with me. What a special friend! She has such a beautiful heart, is such a good mom, and is one of those loyal friends that we all need in our life. I have many friends, but only a few friends that are unendingly loyal. The type that you know, if you called them tomorrow, they would make a way to help you with whatever you needed.

1 comment:

Joia said...

The pleasure was all mine! So glad the opportunity presented itself - it had been WAAAY too long! =)