Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Field Trip

On Tuesday, we took a field trip to the Kaiserlautern Gardens -- just about a 20 minute drive from here. The GPS gives me such freedom as I am able to just plug in an address and take off. It's fabulous! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't quite as fabulous, but the four of us still enjoyed passing the morning outside.


I love this picture of Isaac. He is mad about something I am sure!



They had all these dinosaurs for the kids to climb on. They loved it!




Since our stroller doesn't fit in the rental car, I rented this dinosaur stroller on Base. The boys had to share a seat but surprisingly, they did so without any fights.




This kid just LOVES to climb!




My sweet Isaac! Love this little boy!


P.S. I had my first "real" OB appointment today. As I had said, I plan to move some of the mundane, normal baby update stuff back to a secondary page. I try to keep this main page not too "baby intense" in respect to so many women who read my blog dealing with infertility. You can click here to read the latest.


P.S.S. I have chosen another winner for my current book-give-away. Using this website, I chose a random number between 1 and 13. The winner was #12. Lisa! Lisa, I don't know you personally, but I'll shoot you an email to get your contact info. Congrats!

No comments: