Saturday, June 11, 2011

Contributions Wanted!

I have posted 7 entries for the "What I Want the World to Know About ..." special on my blog. You can read all the past entries by clicking here. However, I have had many other people write me and tell me that they planned on writing something. I have not forgotten you. You are not off the hook.

I am looking for individuals to share their knowledge of the thing THEY are passionate about. Surely every single person who reads my blog has one thing in their life that is "their" thing. Well, we want to hear about it.

To read all the details of how to participate, please click here! I hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. I am also about 900 cilcks away from rolling over onto 600,000 visits on this blog since it began in 2005. I get about 400-600 clicks a day so we should get that very special visitor today or tomorrow. You can check the counter on the right side of the blog. If you happen to be the lucky visitor, please let me know by leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

I'm 599,119. Look forward to seeing who is 600,00!

Anonymous said...

I am 599,175