Monday, June 27, 2011

More time outdoors

A few announcements before I get on to the pictures:



  • To see all of our pictures from Germany to date, click here.

  • To read updates on status of Baby Girl Abigail, click here. C-section has been scheduled officially!

  • Also, I have received two pieces of pretty cruddy news this week in regards to the fragility of life. I'll write more about these events when I feel the information is more free to share, but I just want to end today by asking us all to remember people that are grieving today and to remember to worship the Lord fully TODAY.

Here are some photos from this past weekend when we took a little field trip to a local Wildpark.















Isaac getting a bit tired (and anxious to return to the trampoline he had been jumping on earlier.)



John has promised me he will one day own some of these highland cattle. They are his favorite!







I love this picture of Isaac. And how appropriate that Elijah is chowing away in the background.









A family photo - complete with peacock feather being fought over.




























1 comment:

Becky said...

I am jealous of your need for sweatshirts!

I also received 2 pieces of cruddy news this past week - it really does make you think about how fragile life is. I love your reminder about worshiping the Lord fully TODAY.