Saturday, July 25, 2009

Have you adopted?

I know I have a bunch of people who read my blog who have adopted or are adopting or are thinking of adopting. If you have adopted, would you take a few minutes to bounce over to my friend Becky's blog. She and her husband are in the early stages of adoption, a bit overwhelmed by everything they are learning, and asking for some advice/direction if you have it to share. If you have adopted in Maryland, you are especially important to Becky!

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I thought of you last night when I learned that an old friend, who has adopted 3 children from other countries, is now pregnant after 9 years of infertility. She is getting a lot of remarks that really rub her the wrong way. I admire you. May my dear friend walk through those remarks as tactfully as you. :)