Thursday, July 23, 2009

We have arrived

We are in our condo in Snowmass.

In short, the boys were incredibly great the entire day. The day, however, was still incredibly long. People we came in contact with throughout our travels were incredibly patient, kind, helpful, and encouraging. We are incredibly exhausted. The scenery in Colorado is incredibly beautiful and our condo is incredibly nice.

Seeing my "sister" Kelsey -- I'm not sure incredible is a good enough word. At some point maybe I'll find the words to explain what just having her around me for a few hours has done for my spirit.

But for now, I will just say: good night!

5 comments:

Joia said...

Yay! Must feel so good to be there and have your travels over with (for now!) Can't wait to hear how things go! So weird that we are both posting from place not home!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear things went well-have an incredible day!

Anonymous said...

ps (that was me) I googled Snowmass and it really does look "incredible" :)I know you and Kelsey and the boys are going to have a blast! Can't wait for pictures,
love ya, mom k

TAV said...

aaah!!! miss you guys!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAY! So glad the travels went well. Even happier that others were patient and kind! :)