Monday, June 16, 2008

FIFTY-FOUR?!?!

I had a wonderful evening last night with Dave & Lesley. We watched Tiger Woods hit an amazing putt to force a tie in the U.S. Open and started watching some of the NBA Finals. I relaxed, napped, and read with the windows open and a gentle breeze blowing. I spoke with JB briefly last night. He got in an hour late but safe and sound.

This morning I am planning to meet my friend Bethany at a park where her twin boys can play while we catch up. I put on my t-shirt and shorts and walked outside to check the weather. I was freezing. I jumped on the computer to confirm. Yes. Suspicion confirmed. Minnesota can only fool me for so long. It's 54 degrees right now with a predicted high for the date of 68. In June!!! Just when I was thinking we could come back and live here, the truth hits my right upside the head! WhatEVER!

But anyways, Isaac and I have a packed day. After meeting Bethany, we plan to swing by the RLS Foundation for lunch. Then this evening we are going to see Aaron, Kristen, and their new son Noah and have dinner with them. Lots of fun planned.

But, I'll have to meet the fun in my blue jeans and sweatshirt. :)

P.S. A big huge congrats to Nicole and Bay who tied the knot yesterday. I so wanted to be at that wedding! Can't wait to see pictures!

No comments: