Saturday, June 28, 2008

Isaac meets Isaac

Isaac got to meet his first "other Isaac" today. This is Philip's younger brother (Joia's husband's brother). Joia actually did a great job capturing pictures of the beach bash today so jump on over there for more details. I actually only know two Isaacs other than our Isaac. One is this young man. The other is Brandon's father. Brandon is insistent that we named our Isaac after his Dad. We've decided to let Brandon go on thinking that. :)

Also, I wanted to thank Kelly and Ebby who did some posts on our family when news of our new arrival broke. I also like to put links to these blogs up so that years from now, when I scroll back, I can jump right back to the big day on their blog as well. If someone else did one, and I missed it, please let me know so I can remember that one too! Hard to believe that as of tomorrow, I am, at least from what we believe right now, 9 weeks pregnant. In 2 weeks, I'll go in for a more formal ultrasound where they will try to confirm my dating more accurately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of two very handsome boys!!

Kathleen said...

This is such an awesomely cute picture of the two Isaac's. It would be so fun to get an updated version of this pic. My Isaac is now 14 y.o. (15 on January 27th!) Where has the time gone? Thanks so much for posting the link to this on Joia's page.

Hugs, Kathleen (Philip's mom)