Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekly Lunch


Not sure how well you can read this but the myself and five other wives have been getting together once a week for lunch. You can click on the picture and it will open in a bigger window. This is our third week in a row! Bravo girls! I took them back to that awesome New Orleans restaurant that Jenny took me to. Andrea had spent the last four years in New Orleans so she enjoyed the return to familiarity. This place is a whole in the wall from the outside but awesome inside and not a place I'd ever have gone without someone to take me there. I got that same awesome banana and chicken salad. With the four youngsters, we had taken every highchair in the restaurant (and Della didn't even use one!) I really enjoy these lunches and the reminder that I am not the only wife with a husband who is an intern.

It is currently 6:56pm. I just got off the phone with JB. He is just leaving Pensacola. I think he's going to pick some dinner up on the way home. I miss him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendi! It is fun to read about the friends you are making there - God is good! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool what you did with the picture! You can steal from me anytime! =)