Friday, August 17, 2007

My first tag - awww......

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I played the clarinet for four years. JB played the clarinet as well. We played in the band together. We were also on the same basketball team for a year.

2. When asked the other day what I wish I could do without penalty, I decided it was eat anything. I don't like to eat a lot, but I do love to eat foods that aren't good for me. If I could eat all the choclate, french fries, hushpuppies, Long John Silvers, ice cream, and oreos that I wanted with them registering like I was eating green beans, I'd be very pleased.

3. If I could change one thing about myself, I wish I could wear funky shoes with great big pumps.

4. I have loved to write since I was a very, very small. My mom has old stories of mine from when I was in the first and second grade that were pages and pages long. I used to fill up notebooks with stories.

5. I used to beat up my brother and then clean his room so he wouldn't tell on me. If he still told, my parents would agree that I had already served my punishment and would not repunish me.

6. I used to think that the crust on the bread really was better for you. I actually only discovered this was a lie my parents told me so that I would eat the crust when I was 21 and married and I repeated this to John. He immediately informed me that my parents had successfully "duped" for 21 years.

7. I vividly remember my first rollercoaster ride with my Dad. It was Thunder Mountain at Disney World. My Dad tried to explain to me that I could yell and scream as much as I wanted, but I really didn't want to do that. It's funny that my father, who hates roller coasters, tried to convince me that they were fun. I don't think he really believed it.

8. My very first memory of childhood is bringing my brother home from the hospital. I was two, but I have very clear memories of going to the hospital to get him and hoping that they would let us take the wheelchair home because that would be a great toy to play on.

Okay, so who am I going to tag:
  • Lesley
  • Tara
  • Rachel
  • FunkyMonkey
  • Gabbi
  • Joia
  • Kristen
  • Steg family

(I'll let the Rays off the hook because they are just moving into a new house and Plan B Tara because she just had a new baby and Justin because I can't ever figure out how to get into myspace without getting mad!)

(I've never done this tagging thing before, so now I have to go to each of their blogs and tell them they are "tagged" and that they have to come here and follow the directions.)

(Oh, by the way, I was tagged by Amy.)

6 comments:

AW said...

The more I get to know you, the more I realize why I like you! :-)

BTW, I posted my meme. The exercise is harder than you think!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Those were great, Wen! :)
Oh Man, now the pressure's really on to think of some interesting "secrets" about myself :0 Great! It might take me some time to think of 8 things, but I promise I'll do it :) But, I don't promise it'll be anything "cool" like yours :) I've found over time that I am truly a dull person :) :) Love ya, Kel :)

crazystegmamaof4 said...

also...one of the many things I remember about your fun household back in FL was that you guys loved to go to Long John Silvers...I still remember eating there with you many times and how you guys loved those hushpuppies :) Hee, hee :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen: How about how dad had you and Keith wondering how he knew exactly when the traffic light would change from red to green? You thought he was psychic or really smart!!

Rachel and Hans said...

wendi -
i'm working on my list...
that is a fun game - i love learning new things about people!

Amy T. S. said...

You played - woohoo! I blew on the clarinet for about 8 years, too.