Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Video of my puppy

For some frustrating reason, I cannot get this dumb video to load on youtube. So, instead, here it is via link:

http://download.yousendit.com/5BA310977A388C31

It's a new video of Scrubs. So, if you are sick of dog videos and pictures, you can skip viewing it. However, if you'd like to see it, you'll just have to download it yourself. It will only be available for the next 7 days so don't wait too long! Get 'em while they're hot!

Yesterday JB came home around 5:45pm. Actually, Scrubs and I went to pick him up as I had the car. Scrubs is enjoying riding in the car and loves to see John. I cannot tell you how much better our evening was with John coming home at 6:00 instead of 8:00. I was sort of like, "Man! What do we do with all this time together!?" I even took Scrubs for a walk myself while John was home working on his autobiography for our adoption -- something I don't usually do because I don't want to sacrifice any time together. We ended up playing basketball with the Nipper boys (all four of them) around the block. Scrubs really loved playing basketball. He would chase the balls wherever they rolled and guard them until one of the boys could retrieve them. He also attempted to walk home with a complete stranger. I think he smelled the guy's dog! Geeesh. I guess my wish for a friendly dog has come true.

On a more sad note, we are becoming very doubtful that we are going to get to spend Christmas with our families in Fort Lauderdale. It just doesn't look like JB can get the schedule to work out for it. We'll see what ends up happening, but it may be me, JB and our pup on Christmas morning -- a first for us!

No comments: