Thursday, August 09, 2007

Good example of my work

I know that many people are confused about what it is exactly that I do all day. I sit behind a computer and work from home more than 40 hours a week doing ... what, exactly.

So today I was working on a project that I thought would accurately explain a type of project I do at RLSF.

Yesterday, an article ran online that made a complete mockery of RLS. You can read the article HERE.

I, in response, write a "Letter to the Editor" disputing claims made in the piece. You can read my "Letter to the Editor" HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool way to show people what you do! How come your name didn't get to be on the response? (Or do you like it that way?) =0)

What a jerk she was to write such crap, although her book, "Stop Dressing Your Six Year Old Like a Skank", sounds interesting...

Rachel and Hans said...

Thanks for posting that, Wendi. I liked your comment about Mayo being right down the street from RLS. :-)
I'm excited that you will have some articles in the new wedding magazine, too. Your name will still be circulating Rochester, despite your move to FL!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Wen!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I'm a hired writer so I write things that other people edit and accept. :) Only if I write a story and am paid FOR THAT STORY does my name go on it.

AW said...

My husband is an RLS patient. And I, by sleeping with him, am an RLS spouse. This is definitely NOT something in someone's imagination. Makes me so mad when I read crap like that! I imagine she has a Florida doula as a best friend. >:-| Grrr!