Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cool Breezes

There was a cool down in Florida yesterday that has carried into today. It is currently 61 (and it also feels like 61 degrees). My dad has the windows open and it feels great in the house.

Things have been very busy the last few days as the wedding prepares to come into full swing. We have been praying profusely for no rain as it is an outdoor wedding. At first, the forecast was calling for nearly a 60% chance of rain, but now it is looking like less than 10% so this outdoor wedding should go off without a hitch. It should be absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see the Orchid Society.

Tomorrow, my Medema side grandparents come into town and my mom and I will be preparing for the rehersal dinner on Friday. There is also a get-together with the bridesmaids tomorrow evening. Friday, my Huisman grama, Uncle Bob, Uncle John, and Aunt Mary are coming into town, there is a memorial service for Rick, and we have the rehersal dinner. Then the wedding is on Saturday. JB and I will also be changing locations. We are currently staying with my parents, but the three grandparents will be taking our spots and we will be transferring to Joan's house. Speaking of Joan, she is taking Bree and me for facials today. Yay!

1 comment:

TAV said...

Wendi!!! Hola de Mexico. And, believe me, it is HUMID here. But warmer than 61. I'm so excited to hear about and see pics of the wedding!!!!! <3 t