Thursday, December 14, 2006

I hate revolving doors

I hate those revolving doors. I really do. They didn't have them very often when I was growing up, and I have realized why. They are designed to prevent cold air from entering and warm air from leaving. So why the heck would you need them in Florida?

Even still, I think being afraid of these doors is really dumb, but I just have this moment of panic that the thing will "freeze up" when I can't get out. This has never happened, but just the same, I don't like revolving doors.

4 comments:

yuan family said...

I feel exactly the same way...I never use them if I have a choice! And, when I do I wait a couple of times for the door to slow down once someone has used it in front of me! Sad huh?!? But, they are scary!

Anonymous said...

I am that way with escalators.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

KRISTEN! YES! I DO THIS! And JB laughs at me or pushes me in!!! It's like double dutch. You need to time your entrance.

TAV said...

Can you beat this for niceness: TJ was saying that there's this guy in his lab who is SO NICE he holds revolving doors for people :)

Try going through one w/ two big suitcases-- I'm scared to get stuck too.