Saturday, December 02, 2006

6 A.M. on Saturday

Well if you check out the time on this blog you will see the cold, hard truth. It is 6am on a Saturday morning, and I am awake. In fact, JB is awake as well.

Now normally I would find this incredibly annoying to be awake at 6am on a Saturday morning, but we must admit it is probably are own faults. We went to bed around 8pm last night! We started a new movie that came through NETFLIX: Chariots of Fire. (Normally I would italicize the title of the movie as movies are supposed to be in italics, but something is wrong with my blogger screen and it won't let me. So we'll have to live with a movie in non-italics.) So we started our movie, and thirty minutes in, I told JB I couldn't do it. I was too tired. And so, we went to bed. I guess waking up at 6am is not so bad when you went to bed at 8pm.

I actually have a bunch of misc. things to blog about today but JB just informed me that he wants to go to the gym. They open at 5am so we are going to head there now. I guess, when I get back, I'll post about my remaining misc. things. If anyone happens to get up early enough to read tis blog before I post the next one, don't get your hopes up too much. Nothing huge to post about -- just minor incidentals of my little life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am up and ready and waiting to read about minor incidentals of life! :)