Saturday, December 16, 2006

First full day in Florida

It is now 9:37 pm, and for the first time all day, I have a moment to take a break. It's been a very busy day.

As I said earlier, I woke up at 9:00. JB, my mom, and myself went for a run. Yes, my mother went for a run. She also walked a lot too, but she also jogged with me. Go Mom! Then we picked up some pitas and sides and took those to Ray and Gabbi's house. Ray and Gabbi went away for the weekend, but Mom and Danielle (Matt's girlfriend) were there watching Nate and Grace. Grace showed me her flower girl dress. She loves it, and she looks SO cute in it. JB's brother Matt is currently in Army training in the desert in California, and his sister Katie is still on her vacation in Hawaii.

After lunch we drove over to Elizabeth (John's sister) and her husband Grant's new condo. Wow! Elizabeth is an AMAZING decorator! Unbelievable. I honestly need to hire her when we get our new place in Destin to come in and decorate for us. I just loved the place! We sat and talked awhile and then headed back to my parents place.

From there we headed to AD's parents' house for their annual pre-Christmas Chinese dinner. The food was great and the dessert was even better. AWESOME chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream (what a great Wendi-dessert!)

We are now back at my parents, and I am heading off to bed. I hope to take pictures sometime soon to help "spice things up a bit".

No comments: