Sunday, December 31, 2006

REHEARSAL

AD, Keith, and Bryan (Pastor/best man) discussing the ceremony.

AD's dad Gene holding Grace and his niece


Gracie making wishes at the fountain

REHEARSAL DINNER


Gracie at rehersal dinner


My Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob (Dad's brother) drove in for the wedding


My grama and grampa Medema (Mom's parents) flew in for the wedding


My Grama Huisman (Dad's mom)


My Uncle John (Dad's older brother) drove in with Bob, Mary, and my Grama


My Dad and Mom who put on an awesome rearhsal dinner


Gracie in her gift from AD and buckets of chocolate (which she was passing out to guests)


Gracie eating ice cream

WEDDING DAY

Keith wrote AD and each bridesmaid a letter which I delivered the morning of the wedding. He also had a CD with some cool music as well.












4 comments:

TAV said...

Thank goodness for this posting! I was eagerly awaiting pictures :) Wendi (and JB too), you look GORGEOUS!!! I love that dress and the way your hair was done. AD also looked amazing in her dress. Please, please, please tell them congrats for me! I love wedding stuff! When do you guys go back to good ol' Roch? I'm in your (Fla) timezone now!

Anonymous said...

Oh my oh my!!! Wendi, I almost didn't recognize you. I had to look at the pictures twice. I know that you are beautiful, but who ever took those pictures got the lighting just right, your hair was just right, and your makeup, too. I bet John was saying "hubba hubba!"

AW said...

Wendi, you look stunning! I love weddings - always reminds me how wonderful my wedding day was. So glad the weather worked out!

Andi

Anonymous said...

Wendi!

I LOVE your hair! Your dress, too...but your hair was my favorite! Happy New Year!