Monday, December 18, 2006

We ventured out

Today, JB and I actually ventured out into the south Florida world of shopping. It was, despite being a Monday afternoon, craziness. But we attempted to keep a good attitude, willingly walk a mile to get to the store if need be, and allow people to cut us off or hold us up. We actually lasted about three hours and were very proud of ourselves!

In other news, I have run outside every day since we got here. I LOVE IT! It feels so great. I feel really good not only getting to do something I love but getting to do it OUTSIDE!

And to make matters even better, our favorite Survivor, Yul, won the million bucks. We watched the finale this morning on tape and even had my under-the-weather-father-can't-teach-school-today-dad a bit interested. Quite fun.

Tonight JB's going to make a bit of Thai at the Kits. Should be fun.

No comments: