Saturday, December 23, 2006

We've been here over a week!

Well, we have now been here over one week.

Last night we actually played Mexican train dominoes around the Kit's table with 12 people (plus Grace operating the "boneyard"). Mind you, we played in teams, but I didn't know it was possibly to organize this many people (especially Kits -- ha ha, just kidding). We played until nearly 11:00 so by the time we were done, I was completely ready to go home and get to bed. I wish I had brought my camera. Although pictures wouldn't have done the activity justice.

Other things I did yesterday: keep score for my dad's basketball game, get my hair done, go to lunch with my dad, lay by the pool, and go for a run. I guess when you look at it like that, there's a reason I am a bit tired and not completely rested. That's a pretty full day.

Today and the days following promise to be just as full. Don't worry, I'll keep in touch.

No comments: