Sunday, November 05, 2006

Open House for Keith & AD

My mom just sent me the pictures of Keith & AD's open house. As my mom noted in her email, some of the people that worked the hardest (Debbie who hosted the party, Marty, and my parents) aren't in many pictures. However, you get th idea! I wanted to put these on there so that my mom can send this link to anyone that she wants and show them the openhouse.

I would tell you who everyone is, but I don't recognize everyone so I'll pinpoint a few I know.

This is my brother, Keith on the left. My mother-in-law is on the right. I have been told that the center couple are AD's grandparents. I have never met them. Or not yet anyways.

From left: Gabbi, Grace, Ray, Nate, Dad (all Kits.)

I know everyone here. There's good old Eddie on the left, AD, Keith, and the Bramos'


This is Mr. and Mrs. Monroe. I played volleyball and basketball with Megan Monroe.

I recognize Julie Eckert? on the left. I can't quite make out the right. My mother has informed me that the young girl on the right is Julie's daughter. She was like 8 when I last saw her. Oh my.

Friends I don't know (or at least I don't think I know). I heard these are new teachers at FLCS. Again, they are younger than me. I am aging as we speak.

More beautiful friends. Sharon Watt and Verona Honey

More beautiful food

Debbie's beautiful house

Is that Carrie Holmes? Oh my, everyone got old while I have been gone. I'm not sure. Carrie Holmes is a supermodel!

Angie and AD

There's one picture of Debbie the magnificent on the right.

AD taking a picture of her parents whom I have never met.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wen: You did a great job!! Thanx so much. I emailed you some of the people-the first pic is AD's grandparents. Such sweet people!
You are the best!!

Loveyoubunches!! Mom