Thursday, November 30, 2006

I stand corrected

I was wrong. Apparently it is possible to have your face burn, your ears scream, and your nose go completely numb while the sun is out. It was very sunny today. It was also unbelievably cold. Please don't remind me that this is unseasonably cold. Please don't remind me that we can look for temperatures to dive another 30-40 degrees after Christmas. Have I really done this ... successfully ... for three years? I'm not so sure I can make it through a fourth year.

One nice thing I was thinking about. JB and I are in the beginnings of planning a medical missions trip to Nigeria in late March. We still have some details to work out with this so (I have to visit a doctor to assure I can take the necessary medications for a trip to Africa and a few other things with work) so I won't post too much on this right now. However, as I was thinking about this, I realized we will be leaving for 4-5 weeks at a time when Minnesota is in its last, horrible, long, drawn out weeks of winter. How perfecto!

Did I mention that it's very cold? Just checking. Off to Bible Study.

No comments: