Saturday, November 04, 2006

Quick prayer request

If you happen to read this blog today, please say a prayer that my estradial doesn't get too high. The doctor at my ultrasound this a.m. was slightly concerned about hyperstimulation. This would mean that they would do the harvest but would not do a fresh transfer. They would instead give me a month off to "cool down" and then do a frozen embryo transfer. We want to do a fresh but hyperstimulation is dangerous, and if I get pregnant, can land me in the hospital for a good bit of time.

We want my estradial to not have gone much above doubling. Yesterday it was around 1600. We want to stay close to 3200. I had a TON of follicles and they were mature. I'll post the details when I get them, but I think we will be going on Monday for sure. The prayer is that we can return on Thursday.

No comments: