Wednesday, November 08, 2006

78 and super glue!

Okay, so today, it was 78! If it wasn't for the fact that it was nearly dark by the time I got home from work, I think I would have found a patch of grass and attempted a suntan. They said the normal high for this time of year is 42. Amazing.

I soooooo wanted to go for a run. Actually, I have been going through exercise-withdraw BIGTIME. Exercise is so emotionally good for me, and I miss it. I can't do ANYTHING. Heck, rolling over to stand up isn't easy. I actually had a dream last night that I was swimming -- like full out swimming and sweating, and I was so happy to be exercising. I don't ever really swim. I'm not sure where that came from. Anyways, hopefully my exercise will be limited for quite a bit of time.

I also wanted to give a "comment of the month". Rachel made the comment:

"Sending super glue thoughts to those little babies! tomorrow is YOUR day to STICK!"

I love it! That was hilarious! JB and I laughed out loud. Thanks so much Rachel. Your friendship, support, and encouragement has been greatly valued. (P.S., you were right about the socks!)

Also, I wanted to ask you all to please help me during the two week wait that follows tomorrow's procedure. If you can avoid asking me or even LETTING me talk about future things "we could do" if this doesn't work, I would appreciate it. Obviously, we still have a lot of options, but I have realized that I just can't let myself "go there" right now, or I will lose my positive outlook and peace about where we are right now. Don't feel bad if you HAVE said something to me. I really WANT to talk about it, and I probably started the conversation or egged it on. However, in talking to JB tonight, I realized I needed to avoid going down this path. I will think about "what I should do next" when that thought needs to be thunk. So, please help me only think the good thunks.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendi! Cool blog! I envy your exercise tendencies; I'm the biggest couch potato! :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys and I'm sending you all my positive thoughts! :D

Anonymous said...

I have lots of faith in superglue.... best today!
love,
tara