Thursday, November 16, 2006

Too tired to blog?

No matter how tired I am, I always like to blog. Always take the time to email. But the last few days, I have just felt so tired that my emails are stacking up and my blogging has gone to the tubes. If you are waiting for an email reply or expecting riveting information on the blog, my deepest apologies.

I know, I know. Some of you are saying, "Oh, you're tired! That's a good sign!" Let me tell you, and my IF friends are nodding in agreement -- every sign can go everywhere. I no longer try to interpret signs. I do not peruse the Internet to determine if my headache means I am pregnant or if my thirst means I am expecting. I have given that up. All I know is that despite going to bed at 8:15 last night, I'm beat. I'm tired. Take it for what you will.

I'm also really digging Survivor. That little tribe of 4 had me pumping my fists this evening!

Oh and the first day of the Conference seemed to go very well. One more half day to go, and then a delightful weekend.

Blessings!

No comments: