Friday, August 09, 2024

Friday Funnies

Me: “I have asked you to empty the drying rack three times.” 

Child: “You told me I didn’t do it, but I didn’t know that meant I needed to do it.”
 
*****
 
The following are Friday Funnies that Abigail has been recording for a few weeks:
 
Sidge: "Foots don’t belong in peoples faces."

+++++

Abigail said, “Hey, Siri.” Siri responded, “Hey, what’s up? Just responding to three million people saying 'hey Siri’ at the same time.”
 
+++++

At Pelican Snowballs we were talking about the band King and Country. Cousin Char didn’t think they were brothers. She said, "But they don’t look anything alike." Abigail replied: "Well, their parents don’t look anything alike either."
 
+++++

Abigail didn’t know George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush were related 🤦🏼‍♀️
 
+++++

Hannah was watching a commercial with old people in bathing suits jumping into the water. "Is it just me or do old people have really long butts?"

+++++

Hannah twerking says, "My butt is uncontrollably dancing."  

+++++

Joni was brushing off her drawing paper using mechanical pencil, and Hannah said, "I think I just flicked graphite at you."
 
+++++

While watching the Olympics, an ad came up for Olympics with break dancing. John said, "I can’t believe Olympics is a break dancing sport."

+++++
Our friend Hosea suddenly said: "If a nuclear bomb went off I would die."

+++++

Aug-5-24
 
Cousin Eoin stabs Hosea. Sidge tells them, "If you're gonna be wrestling, go outside."
Hosea: "We weren't wrestling."
Cousin Genevieve: "He just took a light saber and stabbed him."
Abigail pretends to be Eoin and says, "I’m not wrestling, I’m murdering.”

+++++
 
While watching the movie Dan in Real Life, Isaac asks if the lead character has a wife. "I'm guessing he's divorced?"
Abigail: "Or dead." (Talking about the wife.)

+++++

JB: "I love avocado guacamole."


 

No comments: