Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sequence for Kids


I have had more and more people reaching out to me and asking for recommendations for Christmas presents. I wanted to take a moment to review a game that is fantastic for ages 4 and up.

I am really big on games that can be enjoyed by a wide age group. Sequence for Kids is a great one! There are so few games that my 4 year old can play -- especially ones that don't drive me crazy. (Candyland and Chutes and Ladders are really not very fun for grown-ups!) This one is a game that really be tackled by kids as young as 4, don't last that long, and don't drive grown-ups crazy!

Another one that I reviewed previously is: Busytown which remains my all-time favorite for a really great family game!


1 comment:

TAV said...

Just what I was looking for!