Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Schoolhouse Review Crew

Schoolhouse Review Crew

I am so excited! My Blog was chosen to be a part of the SchoolhouseReviewCrew.com. 
A HUGE thank you to my friend Jake Olson for telling me about this awesome opportunity. I had to fill out a lengthy application and meet a lot of requirements. A big part of that was having a daily blog with a certain number of visitors, and a history of completing reviews. So THANK YOU for reading and visiting and being a follower!

What does this mean? Well I don't know everything this includes yet, but I do know I'll be receiving and reviewing a variety of homeschool curriculums that I will then, in turn, share on my Blog. 

I was also recently awarded GOLD status at Booklookbloggers.com which allows me to review two books at a time. I got this because I had 300 followers on my Blog. THANK YOU for being a follower!

1 comment:

247mama said...

Woohoo! Congrats Wendi! We share a mutual friend, and I've often popped in for articles she's shared. I'm also a member of the Crew so welcome! It's is going to be a great year!