Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Homeschool: Field Trips

I absolutely LOVE the homeschool group I have joined in the "big town" about 30 minutes from our farm. There are two parts to this group: (a) A Co-op on Mondays where nearly 200 children are taught by the moms in all kinds of classes and (b) field trips that go on throughout the month. 

It is so amazing how well-run this homeschool group is. I can just sign up and pay for these field trips online and then show up! So easy and so wonderful.

Last month we went and saw Jack and the Beanstalk at the Children's Theatre. It was delightful! I especially loved that they cast Jack as an African American boy with a white mom without any explanation. Such a great story of how adoption works!

Abigail and me attempting a selfie.

With our good homeschool friends: Joshua and Jada. Sidge LOVES his new friend Joshua.

No comments: