Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Abigail Details

This post is from Wendi. I am doing FANTASTIC. I cannot begin to put into words the difference between our first delivery (Elijah) and this delivery (Abigail.) Heck, this one even feels easier than having Isaac. (Bri may beg to differ.) Everything, including breastfeeding, is going wonderfully. Pain is well managed. Baby girl is quite content. Life is grand. More to come ... tomorrow. But here are a few quick details. She was 7 pounds 13 ounces. (Isaac was 7.5 and Elijah was 8.14). She was 21 3/4 inches (I think -- need to doublecheck this). My scarring looked "very good" which is good news for going back for our embryos. For more pictures pronto, visit: Link to Facebook Album.

5 comments:

TAV said...

keep the details and pictures coming! i am obsessively checking :) love you!

Jennyh247 said...

AWESOME! CONGRATS!! Your Issac is 3 weeks older than my little girl and now my new baby boy is three weeks older than your baby girl! Too funny!

Jenny in FL

Faith said...

She is just so gorgeous! And I am SO SO happy all went so well! I know how nervous you were! Take care mommy!

Dana said...

She's so beautiful! Glad to hear you had a much less traumatic birth experience this time around. I know she already has you all wrapped around her little finger! Just like each of your other 2 did when they arrived as well! I love reading about growing families. (We have 4 kiddos ourselves, some days I wish it could have been more, others I am very happy to be done!) Most people I know IRL have just 2 kids and think we are the odd ones. Congrats again on another beautiful little one!
Dana

Ben and Gita said...

Wendi and John!
Congratulations on your bundle of joy - she is precious and will keep those big brothers of hers on their toes!
Ben & Gita (in Boston)