Saturday, July 09, 2011

Abortion Pledge

If you, like me, are committed to putting people in office who are pro-life, would you take a moment to visit the link below and sign the pledge? In it, you promise to only vote for individuals listed on this website. Individuals who have promised to fight for the unborn.

2012 Pro-life Citizen's Pledge

If you do decide to sign the pledge, would you consider leaving a comment on my blog indicating that you signed it? I want to see how many people I can get from this blog to add their name? Also, keep in mind that the Susan B. Anthony list is a great way to get up-to-date information regarding the flight for life in our goverment.

Also, while I recognize that some of you may not be like-minded in thinking with me, please avoid comments arguing abortion for this post. Maybe some other time we can open up discussion on this topic, but for now, I want this post to be simply for those who want to participate.

3 comments:

Raina said...

I signed the pledge! (And, yes, I'm a bit of blog stalker. Several of my good friends have links to your blog :-).)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, I signed it.

Megan I said...

Thanks for sharing this Wendi. I signed it, and know that Danny will too. We must do all we can to protect these precious children!