Friday, July 08, 2011

And the new date is ...

... Saturday, July 16th.

They have bumped up my c-section. It is no longer on Monday, July 18th. It was due to myriad of reasons including a shortage of doctors and scheduling conflicts and me being a storknester and ready to drop this baby out for eight weeks now. I think, in the end, when Monday wasn't going to work, the doctor felt so bad for me that he pulled some strings to get this show on the road.

So we just changed JB's ticket. And we lost the money for the first ticket. And Veronica is scheduled to take a trip to Paris on Saturday. (It's a gift from us for her birthday.) But it will all work out.

Saturday it is!

P.S. My one big prayer request right now is to get a passport turnaround as fast as humany possible. They are taking (on average) 6-16 business days. Please pray that I get closer to 6 than 16.

3 comments:

Brittny said...

Whooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pics of this sweet little girl!!!! Will be praying for you!!!

Emily said...

How very exciting! Lifting everyone involved up in prayer right now.

Stephanie Doyle said...

Only 8 more days! So exciting! Praying for you and your family.

I booked my ticket. My hubby is stationed in Turkey for his deployment. I'm flying into Adana on July 29th :) Can't wait to visit!