Friday, May 14, 2010

Relativity

So many times people come to visit and tell me what a big dog Scrubs is ... while he is that, isn't "big" a very relative term?

I found this picture while continuing, what currently feels like, a never-ending clean sweep of our home in preparation for our move. This was at a dog park in South Florida.

And no, this is not a fake picture. It's completely real. And believe it or not, Scrubs took it upon himself, despite the size of this Great Dane, to attempt to h-u-m-p him. When I tried to stop Scrubs', the Dane's owner just laughed and told me she thought her Dane could take care of himself.

True that.

1 comment:

denise said...

I saw your comment on my blog, but wasn't sure if you would see the response about the button. I can send you the information. OR if you want, I can help you make it. I found it on a blog, then sorta searched it out myself. First was making it. Then uploading it to Photobucket. Then getting the coding to make it clickable, etc. It was not that hard, just a little time consuming. BUT if you want, I can help with it!