Monday, May 17, 2010

On the mend


As you can tell from the pictures above, life is on the mend in our house. Elijah seems nearly back to himself. Isaac is still a bit off but improving. I ultimately did decide to cut the tag off his shirt, and once it was done, he was happy.

It's been a busy day. I had an appointment with Dr. Goodemote to discuss the absence of my migraines! Praise the Lord! Since the triathlon in late April, I have only had two migraines. This is a major improvement from the year preceding. I will continue to take Zomig on an as-needed basis, but right now, that is like, barely ever.

We also discussed my foot. She, like JB, believes I have a stress fracture. The only way to know for sure is a bone scan (these don't usually show up on x-ray), and the first bone scan slot available is June 1st! So for now, no activity. Ugh. Going crazy here. Although quite honestly, the heat and busy life are good reasons I can avoid exercise anyways. I definitely want to do another triathlon but training will have to wait until after we move.

No comments: