Friday, February 20, 2009

Some Joanie pics

Our first boy -- wishing all these new little boys weren't invading his home. :)



Joan feeding Ipod.




Scrubs eating Isaac's hand.




"Ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine spots!"




Our three boys chilling together in the living room.



Big and little.



Isaac learning to be gentle.



Our Elijah.



Bath time! One of Isaac's favorite activities.



Post-bath chub!




First bath!



Our family after baths for both boys.



First bottle!



Daddy and Isaac before bed last night.



Isaac is introducing himself to the toy that his birthmom Bri sent for him. He loves it Bri! Thank you so much!


Here's Joan the courageous preparing to take our two eldest boys out for a walk.

When Joan went to get Isaac out of his crib on her first afternoon here, he didn't want to get out. He wanted to keep playing. Here he is pulling the tag on the elephant attached to his mobile. I think the mobile may have to come down if it is going to survive long enough to greet Isaac's little brother.




Isaac playing in his crib while Scrubs looks on.


11 comments:

Gabbs said...

Yeah, it's probably time for the mobile to go. Usually around 5 months old is when its suggested it comes down.

yuan family said...

I love all of the pics. You have a beautiful family. I love the pic of Isaac in the tub!

TAV said...

I'm so glad surgery went well! I love the on of Isaac "counting" Scrubs' spots!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Scrubs is just dreaming of the day when the boys can run/chase/play with him. I see the look of anticipation in his eyes.

Boy that Isaac is quite a mobile little guy isn't he?

Very cute pics, all of them!

T

Anonymous said...

Wendi - you look awesome!! Hope you are feeling a ton better, too. Amazing what a week does, huh? I think I caught a glimpse of the BOB in one of those photos...have you tried it out yet?

AW said...

Our mobile is still up. And in one piece! But it's a pretty sturdy Fisher Price Jungle Mobile.

A great tool for JK to learn "gentle"!

And it does my heart so good to see your arms so full of babies! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanx Joanie~~~ Loving the pics
Gramma di

Amy T. S. said...

I give it 90 days until you start getting the question: "Are they twins?" Seriously, even that young people start asking. I got the Q three times yesterday.

Such a sweet family!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE the pics! Elijah SOOO looks like John. I said it a week ago and I am sticking with it! :)

I agree that Scrubs is just counting the days until PLAY TIME!

Anonymous said...

I agree that Elijah looks like John.
I love how Scrubs manages to get into almost all the pictures, even if it's his nose...he doesn't want to miss a thing!!!
Cheryl

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Rachel, that is the BOB. Haven't tried it yet -- need to get the tires pumped up! Can't wait to try it though.