Thursday, February 19, 2009

Headed up

Well JB, Isaac, and I are headed up to the hospital. I decided to see what kind of night Elijah had before decing whether to go. Praise the Lord it was his best night ever. He went to bed at 9pm (as did I) and got up to eat around 1:30am before easily returning to slumber. It is now 5:30am, and I roused him to eat as we are going to leave in a few minutes. Joan is going to stay here with Elijah. We've never given him a bottle before so she is going to try that with a pumping I did a few days ago. If he won't take the bottle, she'll bring him up to the hospital for me to feed him in a few hours.

Please pray for Isaac and his surgeon Dr. D. The surgery should start around 7am CST and last less than an hour. I'll post with great news when we are home.

5 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Sounds like a great game plan!!!
Glad you have Joan here. :)
Will be praying.

Anonymous said...

praying for isaac (and you guys, too!).

Katie said...

Praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

praying for you all! good luck little guy!
Kristin

Jenny said...

Lots of prayers...