Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pick o' the day

Hey everybody! My friend Becky let me know that my blog post on "Adoption & Biological" was featured on another website entitled Lost and Found. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but you can help vote for this story's popularity. Simply click here to see where she references my story (scroll down to the first bullet under "Miscellaneous News"). I have no idea how she got to my blog or the story or what, but I thought it was pretty cool.

To help increase my story's popularity, you just need to vote for it. Visit this link and click on the title "Adoption & Biological". Thanks everyone! And thanks Becky for letting me know about this. Way cool!

3 comments:

Becky said...

The lady that runs the Lost and Found site picks one post everyday from the adoption/loss/infertility community and submits it to Kirtsy. Since Kirtsy is read by those outside the ALI community it is a way to inform others of the issues we face. You have now moved up from the Up-and-coming category to the Most Popular category so your story is likely to reach a lot more people.

Emily said...

Here via Lost and Found...
Your story is truly amazing and inspiring. Thank you for sharing it.

Mikey's mom said...

Thanks for referencing the website. It looks like a great resource as I have experienced all aspects of miscarriages, infertility and adoption. I really appreciate your thoughts on the adoption & biological blog. I had struggled with my decision to adopt being adopted myself and wanted to have a biological connection. I knew the Lord was helping me work through that process. I'm so glad that I chose to adopt.