Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Isaac's Journal

This is Isaac. My Mommy let me have the computer so I could share my awesome news. Last night I decided that because my Mommy and Daddy had been so nice to me since I was born, I would give them their wish and sleep through the night. I started stirring a few times and thought about turning my lungs on, but I wasn't that hungry, and I know my Mommy has been very tried from me and my little sibling growing inside her the last few days. Even at 6am, when Mommy came and got me, I wasn't even crying yet. What a great big boy I am! Now of course, there are no promises that I'll do this again tomorrow night, but at least I did it once!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yay, Isaac! It sounds to me like your daddy probably wore you out with some extra playtime last night since he got home earlier than you're used to! :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAY!!!

PRAISE GOD FOR QUIET NIGHTS. :)