Sunday, July 06, 2008

Weekend comes to an end

This morning Keith and AD headed into their Civic and back to Fort Lauderdale. We had a wonderful time with them over the holiday.

It is always wonderful to get together with family. I am so blessed that my brother picked such an awesome wife (or that he was picked by such an awesome wife.) When you only have one sibling, you want to make sure you get along with their significant other. There really isn't a way to avoid them when the family gets together. Of course, in JB's family, there are six kids so if you don't like a sibling or in-law, you can probably go years without having to have a conversation with them. No worries there! (That last statement was COMPLETELY intended as a joke.) But when it is just me and Keith, we want to like each other and our spouses. And we do! Adrienne is wonderful.

In other news:
  • Did you watch the men's Wimbeldon final?! What an incredible match!!! Seriously, if you missed this one, you really missed out. It was the most amazing tennis match I have ever seen.
  • I got a phone call from Ron R. today saying that they were thinking of me because they were watching me play beach volleyball. Ron R. is not the first person to tell me that I look like Kerri Walsh. What do you think? I suppose I see some resemblance. The first of which is we are both 6'3"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't just the way you look. It is the way you move your hands, fingers, your head and hair, and some other general manerisms.