Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a good thing Joanie is here ... pictures galore!

Well I have a TON of pictures to share. Hang on to your seats!

Last night before bed, we had bath time! Take a look at this little guy:



Today, it was my turn to host the wifia lunch. Only thing was, everyone was out of town except Jodi and Sarah. So we were a small group, but we were a great group nonetheless. I made pancakes and waffles, Jodi brought bacon, and Sarah brought blueberries, and strawberries. I have to say I was proud of my cooking! :) Here are some snaps of today:

Jodi with Isaac after his short nap

Isaac doing his favorite thing: watching Scrubs



More Scrubs watching

Someone got the idea to let Isaac ride Scrubs. At first we thought Scrubs was okay with this idea . . .


But then Scrubs decided that this was a very lousy idea!


Scrubs continued his simply amazing pet behavior. He has been so good the last few days and was out with Isaac and Della behaving like he was just the best dog in the world. Of course even the best dogs need to get a taste of their favorite kid every now and then. Isaac has learned to prepare for the lick.


Here's Bri babysitting the two kids while we are eating.




The best news of the day was that Della decided to walk! Like really, really walk! Sarah said that I have her full permission to take full credit for this . . . so I am! Joan did a great job getting some snaps of Della walking. How cool is this?!


More walking!

Smiling with Mom. The baby monitor was a great way to get her to walk from person to person.


Scrubs, waiting patiently for permission to play with his rings.


Air Scrubs!!!!

Here's a shot of Bri with Isaac!


And Joan with Isaac. She has helped me feed him sooooo much -- what a blessing!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What excellent pictures! It was so nice to meet Joan and Bri! Brunch was great Wendi! Have a safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

Terrific pictures,Joan:)
Bri,you look great!
Looks like Della could be a little ballerina:) What special memories those pictures will hold!

Anonymous said...

that last one was from me:)
grandma k

Thelsmom said...

Wendi, you have a little pouch to your tummy already! Great pics by the way.
thelsmom from P&O

Anonymous said...

Yay, Della!!!! She's so cute! And I love the picture of Isaac getting ready for "the lick"!!!
Great pictures!
Cheryl from Ontario

Amy T. S. said...

I'm with Cheryl. Awesome!

TAV said...

love the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I noticed the little baby bump too, in the picture right before the one of "Air Scrubs", how cute!