Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funny Scrubby

I am going to try to catch this on film, but as of yet, I haven't had my camera when he does it.

Scrubs hates to lose something under the sofa. A tiny piece of kibble, a tennis ball, anything, and he goes crazy, pawing it and growling and barking. He moves from the front of the sofa to the back and around again -- trying all angles to retrieve whatever the lost item is. Most of the time he gets so frustrated, JB ultimately gives in and lifts the furniture for him so he can retrieve the item. I can't lift the sofa so I am forced to find an item to retrieve it. (Like a fly-swatter, although that causes hysterics too. Scrubs thinks the world is about playing with him.)

But what's really funny is that lately he has started sticking his head in between the couch cushions to "find" the item. It makes sense I guess. If it is "under" him, he should be able to retrieve it from the top as well. It is hilarious! We, as humans, of course, know that this will never bring him success, but watching him stick his head in there and move it from side to side, hoping he can reach his lost item leaves me cracking up every time.

Funny Scrubby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Scrubs does think the world is all about playing with him no matter what object you place in your hands. He even thinks I'm going to play when I'm trying to put my shorts on! He is hilarious!

Scrubs Dog Sitter!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this one on video!

Teri

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Dog sitter,

It's not just shorts with me -- underwear, socks, anything means play with Scrubs. I know EXACTLY how this goes.

Jen said...

LOL I hope you get this on video! It sounds so cute!

Wegner Family said...

I can't wait to see this!

We just got a puppy on Saturday and he has already brought us soo much laughter!

Just tune in to my latest post...he is scared to death of our T.V. remove!

Bri said...

omg i can't wait to see that

-Bri