Monday, October 23, 2006

Start of a sick-free week


Well, it's Monday so I have added a new song of the week. It is "Carry Me" by: Mark Shultz. You can click on the link if you want to read the lyrics. And of course the song of the week itself is on the right. Enjoy!

Yesterday, I got my hair cut at around 12:30, then picked Tara up from the airport in Minneapolis. It was great to see her again! Then we came back to the house where we had leftovers and JB (who had just got done working) finished making our apple pies. I even helped some. We spent the late evening bonding with the Rays a bit over too much dessert. It was a fun day.

This week I got some exciting news. If you want to know what it is, click on "Amy's Adoption Blog" at the right. A birth family has chosen Amy and her husband! Stay tuned for more information. I am really, really excited about this. She isn't saying much yet of course as things aren't final yet. But please keep them in your prayers bigtime over the nest few days and weeks. YAY!

I am also going to my acupuncture appointment tonight (Monday) instead of tomorrow. I'm a little nervous but excited to give this a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Today, I am working from RLS in the a.m. and Mayo in the p.m. as it is a Muslim holiday, and my Mayo boss is spending the morning with his family. I actually slept until 8:00. That was quite fun on a workday. But now, I am busy getting to work. (As soon as I finish this blog).

And yes I am sitting here in sweats, socks, long shirt, and the heat on. Quit rubbing it in okay?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the apple pies last night. They were delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen did you hear that we are having a cold front moving thru tonight?
I also got seated on a jury...shouldn't be as long as my last one! Catch up w/ you later.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Cold front!

Yeah, seventy. Watch out.

Anonymous said...

no I heard 60