Friday, October 27, 2006

IVF #2

Today is my appointment. Today we tell them how many eggs to fertilize. Today I have my cervix dilated. (Gulp.) Today they tell me if my ovaries are suppressed. Today, if all looks well, IVF #2 begins. IVF #2.

I will provide an update sometime this afternoon and let everyone know how it went. I am so blessed with how fantastic this cycle is going. I have not had any migraines. I have not had trouble sleeping. I have not been moody at all.

Errr, JB is visibly shaking ... ummm ... JB is reaching over onto the keyboard to type something. I am trying to stop him. He keeps trying to type. He says he doesn't agree with that last statement. "What statement JB? I have not been moody at all. It's the truth." JB starts visibly shaking again. He looks ill.

No, just kidding. Mood-wise, I have seriously done pretty well so far but hopefully, this week, the stimulation medicines will start.

Let the games begin! I'll update the blog after the appointment sometime today.

JB, quit shaking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking about you, today, wendi. can't wait to see you tonight!