Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today we saw our legs

I have so many people who are reading this blog who reside in a warmer state -- which is basically any state other than Minnesota. I don't know if any of you can truly appreciate what an amazing Monday we had yesterday.

My sister-in-law Gabbi checked the weather for me while I was at work and Im'med me with the hard facts. It was actually WARMER in MINNESOTA than it was in FLORIDA on Monday. Gabbi said the Weather Channel was confessing 75 in Minnesota and 70 in Fort Lauderdale.

Read it and weep my bragging Carribean compardres!

After work JB and I actually went for a walk in SHORTS!!! Before taking a look at the picture below, put your sunglasses on. These could be the whitest Floridian legs you have ever seen. But we actually walked without pants on, without a jacket on, without a hat, or gloves or anything. And we were very proud.


In other news, JB left the Spring Break life yesterday and entered his 4-week Psych rotation. He isn't extremely excited about Psychiatry but the hours are pretty good. 8-5 every day with an hour from lunch. He has 4 nights of "call" which only lasts until midnight.

And the countdown continues ...

* * * * * * * * * * *

Days until I start Lupron: 6

Days until I go off birth control pills:11

Days until I start stims: 17

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you seriously didn't go to church last Sunday?

Wow...that's all I can say!


Josh

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

My holy cousin Josh. You have always made me feel inadequate spiritually and just as a moral person. Alas ....

Anonymous said...

Josh is just trying to distract everyone from the fact that I have sexier legs than he does.

john

Anonymous said...

Once again John...you cut me deep!