Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good Food and Cold Temps

Monday evening I got home from work around 5:00. JB had been on call the night before so he had been done since 1:00, gone to my appointment with me, and was taking a nap. It was a beautiful walk home from work so I woke him up and asked to go on a walk with me. By the time I quickly updated my blog and changed my clothes, the temperature had dropped like crazy! We had to cut our walk short due to burning ears and freezing hands.

This morning there is actually a THREE in front of the temperature. Not good at all. I am sitting by the window ... chilly ... like it is a winter. I refuse to accept that winter may rear its ugly head one last time. The tulips are out everywhere. It will stay warm.

Last night included Prison Break (which is MAJORLY stressing me out) and 24 (which is MAJORLY stressing Lesley out). I think we each close our eyes for a fair part of our show. Last night also included dinner via JB -- quite the artist and culinary master as usual.

I asked him what the name of this was. He said it has no name. He made it up. But it is broccoli and asparagus with chicken over parmesan rice and mozzarella crustinis on the side. I chose not to eat the asparagus. I just don't like asparagus. I have given it a fair shot and have decided that I am a grown up and with that comes the right to NOT eat a certain vegetable. Last night I officially decided to give up on asparagus forever.

Gotta go take my shot of lupron before work. Three days still I start my stims! Also, my head has been feeling GREAT!

No comments: