Sunday, April 02, 2006

Photos from the weekend

We are home. We left Illinois around 10:30, stopped in the Wisconsin Dells for lunch on the river, and made it back to Rochester around 6:00 p.m. Here are the promised pictures from the weekend.

JB attempting to smile through the pain of Chicago traffic.

Kathleen with Cullen after his bath. She had to chase naked Cullen down in the living room and cover him with his froggie towel.


Cullen's new t-shirt.


I'm not sure what this store is, but JB and I got a kick out of it. Those who know me well, or know me from my teenage years, know that I refuse to be a ... "Girly girl." We had to take a picture of my theme store.

Jb with Cullen (left) and Josh and Sarah's oldest son, Tyler.

Tyler with his "daddy" Josh.

Tyler's fun and bonding is made up of wrestling to which JB immediately got in the mix.

More wrestling. Cullen is trying to get involved but is a little too slow on the take.

Josh throwing Tyler into the camera.

Introducing the new baby, Jordan Kyle.

Sarah reading a book with her nephew, Cullen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend

Anonymous said...

Those children are adorable by the way.