Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just a delay we pray

Still at home. Called at 7am and was told it may not be able to happen today. Cried a little. Called back at 8am. They still weren't sure. Labor and Delivery has had trouble finding the staff to do the section. They have the doctors but not the nurses. A call back at 8:30 indicates it is probably a go. As of right now, we are due in at 10:30 and have been told that while we may have to wait to get started due to other women delivering, it should happen today. Please pray that it does. Abigail may be a bit later, but we are still hoping and believing that it will be today. I know most of my world is asleep, but if you could please pray that we can do it today, I would greatly appreciate it.

As for now, I continue to fast food and water. So pray it isn't too long!

5 comments:

Gabbs said...

Praying!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying with my girls for you and Abigail.

AD

Kiley said...

Sending a prayer too. It's so hard to prepare yourself and then something like this happens. I have been there myself. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Praying too! It really is difficult preparing and then having a little roadblock pop up. I hope you're holding little Abigail soon!

Tina
San Antonio, TX

Emily said...

Praying!