Monday, July 18, 2011

Lest I forget to share ...

Elijah, when first meeting Abigail in the hospital, walked up to her on JB's lap and pointed to her chin, "There's a chin," he said. And then as he pulled her blanket away he smiled and said, "There's one chin. There's ... two chins. One chin. Two chins!"

Guess he thinks she's chubby. Like he can talk!

*****

While on the operating room table, one of the doctors mentioned she was dating a lifeguard. "Do you have a nanny?" she asked. When I told her I did, she said, "I thought so. My boyfriend said there was a very tall, very pregnant woman at the pool many times a week with a nanny that all the lifeguards were drooling over."

We all had a good laugh later that the topic of conversation while preparing to meet our daughter was our "hot" nanny. :)

*****

Veronica to Elijah: "Are you ready for dinner Elijah?"

Elijah to Veronica: "I sure are."

1 comment:

RobBev said...

Well thats a good way to lighten the mood lol!