Tuesday, July 12, 2011

African Cats


Yesterday, Veronica and I took the boys to go and see African Cats . They definitely did not take to it as well as Cars I & II (the only other movies they have ever seen in a theatre), but theydid seem to enjoy the movie (especially with the help of some M&Ms when a bit of boredom was setting in.)

Veronica and I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

Watching this movie reminded me of a video I saw on youtube a few years ago. It now has 62 million hits! It was shot in Krueger National Park in South Africa which is where JB and I went on a Safari back in 2007. (Click here for Part I and here for Part II of the animals we got to see while we were there.)

It's a long video but shows how when you work together, you can even defeat the mighty lion! Such a fantastic story!

1 comment:

TAV said...

wow! that clip of kruger is amazing. i'd heard about it but never watched it in entirety. reminds me of us watching the leopard and impala :)